Background Image Background Image Background Image Background Image
You will need to get a copy of your police report from the Police Department.  You will have to take a copy to the Omaha City Prosecutors Office located on the 2nd floor of the Douglas County Courthouse, and fill out an affidavit.  If you would like assistance in this process please call our Victim Assistance Office at 402-444-4597.
If you are required to show up for court and would like an advocate to accompany you please call us. If you call after hours please leave a message and an advocate will return you call.
If you are a victim of crime and need to file a report: https://police.cityofomaha.org/reporting-incidents


Get Adobe Reader

Douglas County Video Tour